Central Park's Exceptional Dentist
Laura Torrado, DDS, FAGD
Dr. Laura Torrado specializes in designing beautiful smiles with veneers or the appropriate type of restoration needed, combining function, longevity and facial aesthetics. She graduated from NYU College of Dentistry in 1989. Her previous studies include a bachelors of science and a doctor of odontology degree in Uruguay. She has continued her post-graduate studies in full mouth rehabilitation and fixed and removable prosthetics at NYU.
At Buffalo State University, she completed the advanced program in esthetic dentistry and is an avid participant in numerous continuing education courses both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Torrado is a Pankey scholar and a graduate of the Kois Dental Center in Seattle whose curriculum includes 9 courses with the latest advances in aesthetics, implants, and restorative dentistry. In 2004, she completed her certification in Invisalign Technologies, and in 2005, she received her fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry.
In 2015, Dr. Torrado completed her Dental Sleep Medicine Residency at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Sleep Medicine and Facial Esthetics are part of her practice as well as TMD therapy and treatment of Bruxism. Additionally, Dr. Torrado completed 25 hours advanced training between 2015 and 2017 to earn a designation as a qualified sleep dentist from the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. This designation gives further credence to Dr. Torrado’s skills a sleep dentist.
In February 2017, Dr. Torrado completed a TMD residency at TUFTS University and in April 2017, Dr. Torrado completed a residency in cranio facial pain with the AACP.
Call us at New York Phone Number 212-765-1877 if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Torrado today!
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Women Dentists
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Academy for Sports Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Facial Orthodontics
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American College for Advancement of Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics
- Academy of Applied Myofunctional Sciences